Main DofE website
Kent Explorer Scouts
Saturday 16th November - Expedition Supervisor/Leader training (9:30am to 5pm)
This course is only open to adult members of Scouting.
The cost of this course is £15 if not a member of Kent Scouts (free to members of Kent Scouts)
- payment details as follows: by cash on the day or via bank transfer using the details below
Sort Code: 40-52-40 Account number: 00015563 Reference:DofE Surname
Application via edofe link - Expedition Supervisor Registration
Prior to the event you will need to ensure you have
- a full Scouting Leader Appointment, membership number and initial training completed
- current GDPR, Safeguarding, Safety & First Aid training completed
- evidence that you can use maps to plan routes, support young people prepare for expeditions and track teams safely (details of skills required are listed in the Expedition Information section of this website)
- complete the e-induction & expedition skills section training found at https://www.edofe.org/elearning - and bring evidence of completion with you to the course.
OPTIONAL : 5pm to 7pm = eDofE & new leader training - apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
On the day we will supply all resources and light refreshments (tea, coffee, biscuits).
You will need to supply - note book, pen, packed lunch